讀音:用"the lost"造句"the lost"怎麼讀
- They looked everywhere for the lost child .
- He looked all over for the lost book .
- Any way you look at it, we're on the losing side .
- Byron was growing into a resemblance to the lost warren .
- Concern is mounting over the fate of the lost expedition .
- He turned the room upside-down to hunt for the lost key .
- The lost is found !
- I paid lip service to the theory of recovering the lost territory .
- But he did not enter all the losing bets in the accounts-book .
- The lost actor couldn't wait to identify himself with the troupe .
lost strata 中文, lost function 中文, lost travelers 中文, lose countenance 中文, lost worlds 中文, lost ball 中文, lost face 中文, time not lost 中文, the lost fan 中文, the losing cards are ill some day lay 中文, the loss of a dgree of freedom 中文, the loss of a friend 中文, the loss of sexual innocence 中文, the loss-making percentage 中文, the lost and the damned 中文, the lost army of king cambyses 中文, the lost bag 中文, the lost battalion 中文,