讀音:用"the railroad"造句"the railroad"怎麼讀
- Distraction didn't build the railroad .
- Some boards laid loosely on the railroad crossties .
- I say the railroading problem is insurmountable .
- The steamboat and the railroad cut deep into the wilderness .
- The railroad connects two cities , namely , new york and chicago .
- Genslinger is in a position to know the intention of the railroad .
- A man of eighty was picking up lumps of coal along the railroad .
- I went out the back way and walked a quarter of a mile to the railroad tracks .
- He seems to have conceived an abject, unreasoned terror of the railroad .
- As i said, the best way is to have the railroad and the farmer get along amicably .
railroad 中文, harbor railroad 中文, pennsylvania railroad 中文, railroad buffs 中文, iron railroad 中文, railroad boxcar 中文, railroad man 中文, railroad jack 中文, railroad fuel 中文, the ragtag and bobtail 中文, the raid 中文, the raiders 中文, the rail artery 中文, the rail would vanished into the air 中文, the railway children 中文, the railway traverses the country 中文, the rain came down in torrents 中文, the rain came down with a vengeance 中文,