讀音:用"the shell"造句"the shell"怎麼讀
- The shell had landed a decent distance away .
- You 're scarcely out of the shell yet .
- After very hard work, he made a hole through the shell .
- Now the shell was no longer a thing seen but not to be touched .
- The little girl threaded the shells together and wore them round her neck .
- In colour the shell was deep cream, touched here and there with fading pink .
- Ralph grasped the idea and hit the shell with air from his diaphragm .
- The shell of a snail is carried on its back, and its eyes are on long stems .
- He lifted the shell on his knees and looked round the sunslashed faces .
- She wanted to break it and turn the shell into a dish from which her husband could eat .
shells 中文, shelling 中文, shell shell 中文, mine shell 中文, turbo shells 中文, dingot shell 中文, pearl shell 中文, shell angle 中文, bony shell 中文, the sheet bend 中文, the sheik 中文, the shek kimei fire 中文, the shekel of the sanctuary 中文, the shelf life 中文, the shell trumpet 中文, the shelterbelt kept the sand in check 中文, the sheltering sky 中文, the shen saga 中文,