讀音:用"the straight"造句"the straight"怎麼讀
- They were even as they reached the straight .
- Tell the manager the straight of it .
- R is the slope of the straight line and b its ordinate at the origin .
- They stood together as still as the straight stems of two trees .
- On the scale, the slope of the straight line provides a measure of the standard deviation .
- Her own hand went out timidly and very lightly smoothed the straight black hair out of his eyes .
- This profound generic view of the female sex did not seem to dispose haley particularly to the straight .
- "make not a sign. i do beseech you," said the voice, "but of your charity tell me the straight way to holy wood. "
- Now the straight talk express is packed
- Relax lady ! ! what ' s with the straight face ?