發音:用"the windows"造句"the windows"怎麼讀
- She looked out of the window every now and then .
- Open the window and let in some fresh air .
- The moonlight poured in through the windows .
- Shut the window for fear that it may rain .
- We stood at the window and watched the snow .
- Roll the window down if you're hot .
- She tipped the pudding out of the window .
- He sat staring blankly out at the window .
- The windows were draped with costly hangings .
- Nobody can resist the windows .
correlation window 中文, window niche 中文, window cross 中文, window groove 中文, air window 中文, window transform 中文, rec windows 中文, window cloth 中文, window software 中文, the window opposite 中文, the window panes are dim with steam 中文, the window to the outside world 中文, the window to the soul 中文, the windowpane is broken 中文, the windows are covered with steam 中文, the windows were rattling in the wind 中文, the winds are getting cooler 中文, the winds from the land of the fire 中文,