音標：[ θi:f ] 讀音:
- She may have been in league with the thieves ..
- The thieves bashed the woman over the head .
- She may have been in league with the thieves .
- Show me a liar , and i 'll show you a thief .
- The thief was clasping a knife in his left hand .
- The thief escaped by climbing over a fence .
- The thief went in constant fear of discovery .
- The thief relieved him of his wallet .
- The thief hit him a thump on the head .
- The safe had been blown by the thieves .
- a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it