音標：[ θi:f ] 讀音:
- She may have been in league with the thieves ..
- The thieves bashed the woman over the head .
- She may have been in league with the thieves .
- Show me a liar , and i 'll show you a thief .
- The thief was clasping a knife in his left hand .
- The thief escaped by climbing over a fence .
- The thief went in constant fear of discovery .
- The thief relieved him of his wallet .
- The thief hit him a thump on the head .
- The safe had been blown by the thieves .
- a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it
- thiefとは意味：thief n. 泥棒, 盜賊.【動詞＋】◆arrest a thief 泥棒を逮捕する◆catch a thief 盜人を捕える The thief was caught in the act. 泥棒は現行犯をおさえられた◆The policeman chased the thief through the market. 警官は市場を通って盜賊を追いかけた◆Opportunity makes ...