音標：[ θred ] 發音:
過去式:threaded 完成式:threaded 名詞複數:threads 進行式:threading
- The needle-eye is too small to hold the thread .
- Threading a needle is an art in itself .
- The ship threaded her way between the hidden rocks .
- This rope is twisted from many threads .
- Eskimos use seal to make tough threads .
- What a mannish way to thread a needle !
- You haven't got a needle and thread i suppose ?
- Ruth then picked up the threads of life at home .
- Pick up the snips of cloth and thread from the floor .
- There was only homemade thread for stitching up wounds .
- the raised helical rib going around a screw
- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together; "I couldn''t follow his train of thought"; "he lost the thread of his argument"
同義詞：train of thought,
- any long object resembling a thin line; "a mere ribbon of land"; "the lighted ribbon of traffic"; "from the air the road was a grey thread"; "a thread of smoke climbed upward"
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- pass through or into; "thread tape"; "thread film"
- remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string; "She had her eyebrows threaded"
- pass a thread through; "thread a needle"
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
同義詞：weave, wind, meander, wander,
- threadとは意味：thread n. 糸; 続き, (話 議論の)筋道, 脈絡; ねじ山.【動詞＋】◆cut the thread of life 生命の糸を絶つ◆I was unable to follow the thread of his argument. 彼の議論の筋をたどっていけなかった◆gather threads (together) 糸を合わせる Let's see if we can gathe...
windowed threads 中文, whitworth thread 中文, cotton thread 中文, sewing thread 中文, screw thread 中文, thread paper 中文, triple thread 中文, air thread 中文, gold thread 中文, thraustomycin 中文, thrawn 中文, thrawn grand admiral 中文, thrayne 中文, thre ology 中文, thread (of a screw) 中文, thread a needle 中文, thread alternating 中文, thread an unthread tree 中文,