音標：[ 'taimiŋ ] 讀音:用"timing"造句"timing"怎麼讀"timing"的同義詞
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- Would you kindly make an exception for us this time ?
- I must keep to myself, at least for some time .
- Time zipped by and the year was soon over .
- A name could be removed at any time .
- At that time i wore my hair in two braids .
- Things will improve as time goes on .
- I don't have the talent or the time .
- Oh well, there isn't time to go into that .
- Just feed her on facts all the time .
- the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
- the time when something happens
- timingとは意味：timing n. よい結果を得るため潮時を選ぶこと, タイミング.【動詞＋】◆I'll let you decide the timing. それをいつ行なうかの判斷はあなたにまかせる◆lose one's timing タイミングを失う◆watch one's timing タイミングを注意して待つ.【＋動詞】◆Only once did his timing fail him. 一度だけ彼は...