讀音:用"to crown"造句"to crown"怎麼讀
- It was cold , raining , and , to crown it all , we had to walk home .
- To crown the whole, he meant to be at the next assembly with a large party .
- He gave the money to the victims of a natural calamity in order to crown his father 's wish .
- He says that, to crown the introduction of plane curves, one should study curves on surfaces .
- He opened a bottle of wine to crown the feast
- Have golden casques to crown them gloriously
- There wanted nothing but this cup to crown my felicity
- I play so with the idea to crown the king
- Welcome to crown sporting goods web
- They wanted to crown caesar king
sleeve crown 中文, crown copyright 中文, crown gall 中文, crowned road 中文, levee crown 中文, negative crown 中文, crown city 中文, regenerator crown 中文, crown rump 中文, to cross a national border 中文, to cross a street 中文, to cross border 中文, to cross the bows of a ship 中文, to crow like cock and snatch like a dog 中文, to crown it all 中文, to crumple up a telegram 中文, to cry with you 中文, to cry wolf too often 中文,