讀音:用"to fold"造句"to fold"怎麼讀
- Then he started to fold blanket .
- The lady fell upon her knees, and tried to fold her hands together .
- What he ought to do, he thought, was to fold up the marliss corporation .
- Our wingspan alone is going to fold us up
- Score the paper to make it easy to fold
- Peter , could you help george to fold a pocket handkerchief , please
- Then he started to fold the blanket
- Miranda confronted him , and it didn ' t take long for him to fold
- The summer evening had begun to fold the world in its mysterious embrace
- To know the process of folding paper , and know how to fold a paper crane
fold 中文, folding 中文, pitching fold 中文, folding ength 中文, disjunctive fold 中文, fold domain 中文, folding bridge 中文, fold cycle 中文, rectouterine fold 中文, to fly past a square 中文, to fly to arms 中文, to fly uand away 中文, to fob off 中文, to focus, focusing 中文, to fold and cut open 中文, to fold chart 中文, to follow 中文, to follow a special procedure 中文,