to point out中文
發音:用"to point out"造句"to point out"怎麼讀
- We had to point out that chrysler stock was not held by institutions .
- It is important to point out that laws and trends are radically different things .
- It is one of the most characteristic tasks of any technology to point out what cannot be achieved .
- The investigating board was at pains to point out that keith had requested to be temporarily relieved from duty, that his request was reasonable .
- I beg to point out that your facts are incorrect
- I ’ d like to point out that full number was delivered
- I ' ve been too polite to point out that at any time i want to
- It is important to point out that when using the
- We would like to point out that the distortion is not wrong
- I have to point out that making no mistakes is impossible