發音:用"to port"造句"to port"怎麼讀
- They carry bananas from the plantations to ports .
- That ship has a list to port .
- This ship calls at gibraltar on the way to port said .
- For some reason pilots prefer to turn to port if they made a faulty landing .
- As the wind freshened there came a sudden squall and the ship made a strange movement , listing to port .
- Away i would spin the ship to the other, only to find perils accumulating to starboard and be crazy to port again .
- Across the great lakes steamers carried the prize wheat of the prairies to the st. lawrence river, and from the st. lawrence the rich harvest poured out to ports all over the world .
- Migration costs to port models to another tool
- I ' m going to be going to port - au - prince for a few days
- Accept all tcp packets going to port 80 on jane