讀音:用"to pray"造句"to pray"怎麼讀
- He went forth into the desert to pray .
- I should like to pray for his soul .
- He took rosary beads from his pocket and began to pray silently .
- I had to steal away to pray here alone after the coronation .
- A white priest had tried to persuade him to pray and he had thrown a cup of hot coffee into his face .
- The church is a very calm place to pray
- The entire guide is called a simple way to pray
- To pray when there is no voice , this is faith
- Take time to pray , it is the refresher of spirit
- Teach your children to pray and pray with them
pray song 中文, by praying 中文, pray for 中文, praying mantis 中文, praying hands 中文, praying for time 中文, pray for stockbrokers 中文, when you pray 中文, pray astigmatic chart 中文, to practice thrift is a virtue 中文, to praise 中文, to praise good people and good deeds 中文, to praise to the skies 中文, to praise; to commend 中文, to precede to be earlier to predate 中文, to precipitate 中文, to predict the airspace system sales 中文, to prefabricate 中文,