讀音:用"to raise"造句"to raise"怎麼讀
- He came to me this morning to raise the wind .
- He held his breath, not daring to raise his head .
- They are trying by all possible means to raise funds .
- My wife is going to raise cain .
- I wish to raise a point of order .
- He chanced to raise his eyes towards the ceiling .
- If you are unable to raise yourselves, i will advance it .
- I have been trying to raise this spare part everywhere .
- We must do everything to raise the per unit yield .
- They decided to raise the money by subscription .
raising agent 中文, raised planter 中文, service raise 中文, raise capital 中文, raising method 中文, raised type 中文, stock raising 中文, raise vampirse 中文, raise climber 中文, to rack one’s brain 中文, to radiotelegraph 中文, to radiotelegraph, to wireless 中文, to rain cats and dogs 中文, to rain praises on sb 中文, to raise a building 中文, to raise a child 中文, to raise a claim 中文, to raise a cloud of dust 中文,