to sign on中文
發音:用"to sign on"造句"to sign on" in a sentence"to sign on"怎麼讀
- I'd like to sign on as cabin boy .
- We need to sign on some more deck-hands for the next trip .
- What time does the tv station begin to sign on every day
- If you do this , please ask your parents to sign on the blank
- . . . so he can use your back to sign on it
. . .那他可以墊在你背上寫
- So he can use your back to sign on it
- They said they ' re willing to sign on
- Enables users to have a single set of credentials to sign on to the company information systems
- Remember to sign on the form and stamp the company chop for applicant being a company
- The handle of the suitcase is broken . we need you to sign on this baggage tag . please sign here
positive signs 中文, greene sign 中文, ebstein sign 中文, hoffmann sign 中文, tramline sign 中文, baranyss sign 中文, hill sign 中文, quinke sign 中文, rising sign 中文, to sigh 中文, to sign a contract 中文, to sign a contract with 中文, to sign an agreement with 中文, to sign for 中文, to sign out 中文, to sign up 中文, to signal with or as if with a flag 中文, to silver glass 中文,