音標：[ tu:l ] 發音:
過去式:tooled 完成式:tooled 名詞複數:tools 進行式:tooling
- Do not play about with my expensive tools !
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- We have the tools for heading off disaster .
- I shall manage with the tools i have .
- This is a very handy tool for opening cans .
- A scalpel and tweezers are the only tools needed .
- He had made me the tool of his wicked deeds .
- The tools are not put in the right place .
- Check the tools and see if anything is missing .
- What we need is practicable tools .
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- obscene terms for penis
同義詞：cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, peter, putz,
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- work with a tool
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street"
同義詞：joyride, tool around,
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- furnish with tools
- toolとは意味：１tool n. 道具; 技量; 手段; 手先.【動詞＋】◆A bad workman blames his tools. 《諺》 へたな職人は道具のせいにする◆down tools 《英》 ストライキに入る; 仕事を(一時)やめる◆make a tool of sb 人を手先に使う◆pack (up) one's tools 道具をしまいこむ; 仕事をやめる◆learn to ply the t...