音標：[ 'tauə ] 發音:
用"tower"造句"tower" in a sentence"tower"怎麼讀"tower"的同義詞
過去式:towered 完成式:towered 名詞複數:towers 進行式:towering
- His big body towers over the others .
- The tower collapsed in a heap of ruin .
- Then they broke out the towering mountains .
- The towers are surfaced with steel plates .
- The towers are 170 ft above the caisson .
- At six feet , he towers over his mother .
- The base of the tower is restrained against rotation .
- The water tower is fifty metres high .
- The skyscraper towers into the clouds .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
同義詞：tugboat, tug, towboat,
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower; "the test tube held a column of white powder"; "a tower of dust rose above the horizon"; "a thin pillar of smoke betrayed their campsite"
- appear very large or occupy a commanding position; "The huge sculpture predominates over the fountain"; "Large shadows loomed on the canyon wall"
同義詞：loom, predominate, hulk,
towers 中文, towered 中文, towering 中文, fire tower 中文, shot tower 中文, watch tower 中文, eiffel tower 中文, control tower 中文, martello tower 中文, towellingpaper 中文, towelrail 中文, towelring 中文, towels 中文, towels of textile 中文, tower (disambiguation) 中文, tower above 中文, tower above the rest; come out first 中文, tower absorption system 中文,