發音:用"trade on"造句"trade on" in a sentence"trade on"怎麼讀
- You should n't trade on her sympathy .
- He trades on his father 's reputation .
- Brokers often trade on behalf of banks or corporations .
- He has traded on boston in washington .
- I don't mean that he had traded on his phantom millions .
- If the buyer and seller know each other well, they may decide to trade on open account .
- Nor should i have ventured abroad again if i had carried the trade on to the end of my days .
- It offended his honesty to trade on the faith of the patients he treated when he had no faith in himself .
- Kansas is trading on its “ cow town ” heritage
- Trade on rights related to copyrights of american publishers