音標：[ trænz'dju:sə ] 發音:用"transducer"造句"transducer"怎麼讀"transducer"的同義詞"transducer" meaning
- The error pickoff is an angle-to-voltage transducer .
- Most laboratory methods use some type of electromechanical transducers .
- Transducers at various times have also been called pickups, or sensing elements .
- 1 hz horizontal and 4hz vertical transducers are used at many stations as supplements .
- The fluid transducer is an instrument used in a variety of ways to measure very small mechanical distances .
- It is important to connect the transducer and amplifier by a low-capacitance, low-noise, coaxied cable .
- Electrical transducers recording on multichannel oscillographs are necessary for most structural dynamic tests .
- These advantages have made the capacitive transducer a valuable device for measurement of engine cylinder pressures .
- Because the larger the event, the larger the number of oscillations of the transducer before they decay below the trigger level .
- Information sensing is provided by transducers which detect relative angular displacements between the gyro gimbal and the supporting case .