音標：[ trænz'miʃən ] 讀音:
- Opacity is the reciprocal of transmission .
- The letter was delayed in transmission .
- That concludes our programme for this transmission ...
- A squirrel runs along on a transmission line .
- Animals may serve as a vehicle for viral transmission .
- Abruptly the transmission stopped .
- A second part is the transmission link-a radio signal .
- One transmission can send the same message to receivers .
- They are concerned with the transmission of scientific knowledge .
- And did you want an automatic or a manual transmission ?
- the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
- the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
- communication by means of transmitted signals
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
power transmission 中文, facsimile transmission 中文, transmissicity 中文, transmissio 中文, transmissio ad heredes et contra heredes 中文, transmissio ex capite infantiae 中文, transmissio ex iure patrio 中文, transmission (mechanics) 中文, transmission - constant mesh, 5-speed 中文, transmission accuracy 中文, transmission adapter 中文,