讀音:用"trousers pocket"造句"trousers pocket"怎麼讀
- He thrust his hands into his trousers pockets .
- He rumbled his money with his hands in his trousers pockets .
- Frank jerked a dirty blue handkerchief from his trousers pocket .
- The providential . he feels his trouser pocket
- He turned aside , working his hands furiously in his trousers pockets
- Cash tills ? and trouser pockets ? are in danger of becoming redundant
現金柜- - -以及褲子上裝錢的口袋- - -正顯得多余。
- He took some gold coins out of his trouser pocket , and put them on the dish
- He feels his trouser pocket
- Then it fetched up three coins from his trousers pocket and laid them on the rubber prickles
- Her hand slides into his left trouser pocket and brings out a hard black shrivelled potato
- 更多例句： 1 2
trousers 中文, british trousers 中文, woollen trousers 中文, unlined trousers 中文, trouser suit 中文, asbestos trousers 中文, cotton trousers 中文, trousers material 中文, trouser belt 中文, trousers daubed with mud 中文, trousers hook 中文, trousers lake 中文, trousers made of durable material 中文, trousers pre 中文, trousers press 中文, trousers rack 中文, trousers scissors clothes goods glasses 中文, trousers stretcher 中文,