音標：[ 'traiiŋ ] 讀音:用"trying"造句"trying"怎麼讀"trying"的同義詞
- We have also tried to set an example for others .
- I tried to give brisk, concise response .
- It's my turn. don't try to sidetrack me .
- I think they'll try something desperate .
- I tried every cure you can think of .
- Do not you dare try and get out of the washing-up !
- They tried everyway to find the solution .
- His whole mind was trying out the experiment .
- He tried to concentrate on thomson .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- tryingとは意味：trying adj. 堪えがたい, しのぎにくい.【副詞】◆She is an extremely trying woman. まったく堪えがたい女だ◆Traveling by train is rather trying in this hot weather. この暑い陽気では列車の旅はいささかつらい.【＋前置詞】◆The experience has been most trying fo...