音標：[ 'tə:nˌəuvə ] 發音:
- Why does your company have such a rapid turnover of staff ?
- This store has a daily turnover of several thousand yuan .
- We aim for a quick turnover of stock in our stores .
- Tropical forests are characterized by a rapid turnover of nutrients .
- The store greatly reduced the prices to make a quick turnover .
- Turnover of cytoplasmic constituents involves both synthetic and lytic processes .
- Unstable employment and high turnover do not allow for the accumulation of experience .
- This rapid turnover of material in living things is part of their metabolism .
- When we shift to avowed novels, the turnover of the generations is an astonishing feature .
- Let's use an example the average annual inventory turnover in 20 large construction firms .
- the act of upsetting something; "he was badly bruised by the upset of his sled at a high speed"
- the volume measured in dollars; "the store''s dollar volume continues to rise"
- a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
同義詞：employee turnover, turnover rate,