音標：[ ju(:)'næniməs ] 讀音:用"unanimous"造句"unanimous"怎麼讀
- The shout was unanimous and hearty .
- It would have had nearly unanimous backing
- They were unanimous in supporting her .
- As opinions vary , no unanimous conclusion can be drawn .
- We are all unanimous in that wish, i suppose .
- After discussion their views tended to be unanimous .
- Every voice in nature was unanimous in bespeaking change .
- He remembered the fact that his nomination had not been unanimous .
- But the unlucky suggestion met with fierce and unanimous opposition .
- It should be said that, upon poe, the verdict of posterity has not been unanimous .