- The date of departure remains undecided .
- He seemed undecided .
- Most of its issues are still undecided among christians to this day .
- He had taken two or three undecided turns up and down while uttering these broken sentences .
- Days elapsed while i remained undecided
- The question ( of ) where the library is to be built remains undecided
- The issue / matter remains undecided
- No , where are you going to college ? - the university of the undecided
- - no , where are you going to college ? - the university of the undecided
- Autumn ( also known as fall ) is a time when the seasons seem to be undecided
- not yet having made a commitment; "undecided voters"
- characterized by indecision; "some who had been on the fence came out in favor of the plan"; "too many voters still declare they are undecided"
同義詞：on the fence,
- not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
同義詞：open, undetermined, unresolved,
- undecidedとは意味：undecided adj. 定まらない, 決めていない.【副詞】◆a still undecided question 依然として未決の問題.【＋前置詞】◆I am still undecided about my future. まだ自分の將來について決めていない.【＋wh.】◆I am undecided when I will go there. いつそこへ行くか決めかねている I am ...