- The fictitious colonel no longer asserted that the island's north shore was undefended .
- Bombs and poison gas would rain down on undefended cities
- Rome is undefended
- Yet he said to them , " no , but you have come to look at the undefended parts of our land !
創42 : 12約瑟說、不然、你們必是窺探這地的虛實來的。
- To capture a heart unused to attack is like walking into an open , undefended city
- Even a perfect defense of many cities would simply lead to the targeting of an undefended city
- Americans have a special relationship with canadians with whom they share the world ' s longest undefended border
- Within two years the six carterets , roughly the size of 80 football pitches and just 1 . 5 metres high , will be uninhabited and undefended
兩年內，大約是80個足球場且只有1 . 5公尺高的6個卡特里特島，將會無法居住，也毫無防備。
- Joseph remembered the dreams which he had about them , and said to them , " you are spies ; you have come to look at the undefended parts of our land .
創42 : 9約瑟想起從前所作的那兩個夢、就對他們說、你們是奸細、來窺探這地的虛實。
- The u . s . border with canada , 6 , 400 kilometers from the atlantic to the pacific oceans , has been described as the world ' s longest undefended international boundary
- 更多例句： 1 2