音標：[ ʌn'fəuld ] 發音:用"unfold"造句"unfold"怎麼讀"unfold"的同義詞"unfold" meaning
- He unfolded a basically simple plan .
- That grim scenario is now unfolding .
- Our plan could then unfold .
- Now the first leaves of spring were unfolding .
- The trees are unfolding their buds .
- I shall have the pleasure of unfolding it all to you .
- Food deficits were widening and famine was unfolding .
- In a leisurely way he unfolded his arms and turned away .
- The lotus leaves are unfolding .
- The uniformed superintendent unfolded a large-scale map .
- develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"
同義詞：blossom, blossom out, blossom forth,
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
同義詞：spread, spread out, open,
- extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
同義詞：stretch, stretch out, extend,
- open to the view; "A walk through town will unfold many interesting buildings"
- unfoldとは意味：unfold v. 開く.【副詞１】◆The buds have not completely unfolded. つぼみは完全に開いていない◆The story gradually unfolded. 物語は徐々に展開していった◆The story is only half unfolded. その話はほんの半分しか進展していない◆quickly unfold すばやく開く◆slowly unf...