音標：[ 'ju:nit ] 讀音:
- The analyzer unit consists of two enclosures .
- The vanguard units started off last night .
- This army unit produces all its own food grain .
- The unit of kinematic viscosity is the stoke .
- American units had to rush to close the gaps .
- I have 17 independent milk-producing units .
- The si unit for length is the meter, m .
- Common units of volume are cubic centimeter .
- We ended up with units of cubic centimeters .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity; "how big is that part compared to the whole?"; "the team is a unit"
- a single undivided whole; "an idea is not a unit that can be moved from one brain to another"
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group; "the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"; "after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
- a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else; "units of nucleic acids"
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange; "the dollar is the United States unit of currency"; "a unit of wheat is a bushel"; "change per unit volume"
同義詞：unit of measurement,
- an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole; "the reduced the number of units and installations"; "the word is a basic linguistic unit"
- unitとは意味：unit n. 1 個, 1 人; 単位; 設備一式; 〔數學〕 (単位としての) 1; 〔軍事〕 部隊.【動詞＋】◆activate a unit 《米》 部隊を現役に編入する◆commit a unit to the front 部隊を前線に送る◆After several maneuvers the unit was deactivated. 《米》 數回の演習の後に部隊は現役任務を解かれた...