音標：[ ju(:)'nait ] 發音:用"unite"造句"unite"怎麼讀"unite"的同義詞"unite" meaning
- We unite to pursue a shared objective .
- We are solidly united on this issue .
- Purulent exudate may unite the eyelids .
- The united states could overtake the germans .
- United kicked off and scored almost immediately .
- It is a sketch of scenes in the united states .
- The dispute was referred to the united nations .
- Landing in the united kingdom is restricted .
- The united states congress is a bicameral body .
- The united nations is a large organization .
- join or combine; "We merged our resources"
- become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
- act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
同義詞：connect, link, link up, join,
- have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- uniteとは意味：unite v. 結合する, 合體する; 《文語》 結婚させる.【副詞１】◆be closely united 結束が固い◆indivisibly united 不可分的に合體した◆All parties should unite (together) in formulating foreign policy. 全政黨は外交政策の策定においては結束すべきだ.【＋前置詞】◆All the oppo...
united 中文, united press 中文, united nations 中文, united nations organization 中文, united nations security council 中文, unitbec 中文, unitcanada-the true north 中文, unitcooler 中文, unitdelay 中文, unitdischarge 中文, unite a couple in holy matrimony 中文, unite africaine 中文, unite all efforts for a common purpose 中文, unite allies 中文,