音標：[ ˌju:ni'və:siti ] 發音:
用"university"造句"university" in a sentence"university"怎麼讀"university"的同義詞
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- The college is affiliated with the university .
- A university student should learn to think .
- He got in with a bad crowd at university .
- This university is directly under the province .
- He is professing history at a university .
- At the end of the war he went to university .
- He was the fine flower of university training .
- He teaches in the university of chinese culture .
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- the body of faculty and students at a university
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees