發音:用"unlovable"造句"unlovable" in a sentence"unlovable"怎麼讀
- In the end she blamed herself for being unlovable .
- One must learn to love what is unlovable and in so doing, forgiveness can occur absolute
- Forever be please positive upwardly . each men all have his lovable place, but unlovable place then not positively facing life
- "i'm unlovable " is one such lockbox . " everyone wants to exploit me " is another . then there's " i shouldn't feel that " and " i have to follow the rules, " etc
- If, however, children grow up without hove and without feelings of self-worth, they feel unlovable and worthless and expect to be cheated, taken advantage of, and looked down upon by others
- God goddess or christ cannot forgive for oneself; for forgiveness is an act of internal love in which one states “ i understand how you and your ancestry have trespassed upon me; i also understand that my ancestry has trespassed upon yours in parallel manners many times; i choose to forgive; i choose to open my heart and love what is unlovable