- We have to vacate these offices by december 31st .
- He had vacated his single-roomed hut on account of her .
- Forty-eight hours later, they suddenly vacated their offices .
- The sovereign shall vacate the throne on becoming or marrying a roman catholic .
- China thus agreed with our interpretation that north vietnamese forces had to vacate cambodian territory .
- You must vacate the hotel room by friday
- Please vacate this seat for a disabled person if required
- I ' m afraid you ' ll have to vacate your room by 12 ： 00
恐怕您要在12 ： 00以前搬出房間。
- Media center lot vacated by the move of the tsukiji market
- Refurbishment of vacated public housing estate units
- cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
同義詞：revoke, annul, lift, countermand, reverse, repeal, overturn, rescind,
- leave behind empty; move out of; "You must vacate your office by tonight"
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"; "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
同義詞：resign, renounce, give up,