音標：[ ˌvæksi'neiʃən ] 發音：
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- Vaccination immunizes one against smallpox .
- Vaccinations and debeaking produce stresses .
- This is the result of an intensive vaccination program for pets, primarily dogs and cats .
- The officer is inspecting his passport , health certificate , vaccination certificate , and so on .
- In addition, the immunity produced so far lasts only three to six months, so frequent vaccinations would be necessary .
- Vaccination with weakened or killed viruses arouses these antigens in exactly the same way, producing immunity without infection .
- Thoughts on the law side of the vaccination behavior
- Dog and cat vaccinations . too many , too often ?
- If there ' s no take , you must get vaccination again
- taking a vaccine as a precaution against contracting a disease
- the scar left following inoculation with a vaccine