音標：[ 'væksi:n ] 發音:用"vaccine"造句"vaccine"怎麼讀"vaccine"的同義詞"vaccine" meaning
- Vaccines also induce cellmediated immunity .
- This vaccine will give you immunity for two years .
- Egg-grown vaccines should be avoided in egg-sensitive patients .
- Finding a vaccine for plasmodium has been an elusive goal .
- We hope then to use the antibody as a vaccine against this blocking action .
- The infant receives three injections of pertussis vaccine at one-month intervals .
- Eighty percent protection was afforded with one dose of vaccine and 90 percent with 2 doses .
- The extra step would increase the margin of safety by further purifying the vaccine .
- Scientists worry about vaccines that depend on antigens collected from the serum of carriers .
- Vaccines hold rich promise in preventing future hepatitis infections and subsequent liver cancers .
- immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies
- vaccineとは意味：vaccine n. 〔醫學〕 ワクチン.【動詞＋】◆A vaccine has been developed against the virus that causes hepatitis B. B 型肝炎を起こすウイルスに対するワクチンが開発された◆Polio vaccine is given orally. 小児麻痺(まひ)のワクチンは経口投與される◆use chimpanzees to t...