音標：[ vælv ] 發音:
用"valve"造句"valve" in a sentence"valve"怎麼讀"valve"的同義詞
過去式:valved 完成式:valved 名詞複數:valves 進行式:valving
- For this reason new valves were developed .
- The safety valve of his anger opened .
- Streams are switched by solenoid valves .
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- All that is required is a valve .
- The connecting rod may drive a valve stem directly .
- A pump uses valves and pistons .
- Cars began using caps that incorporated two valves .
- The valve lifter, a round cylinder, rides on the cam .
- one of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods
- the entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs
- control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- valve in Hindi
- valve 意味
- valve meaning
- valve en francais
- valve artinya
- valve 뜻
- valve перевод
- valve แปล
- valve là gì
- valveとは意味：valve n. 〔機械〕 弁, バルブ.【動詞＋】◆close a valve バルブを閉める◆The valves are fitted with single coil springs. そのバルブには一重コイルのスプリングがついている◆grind valves for engines エンジンのバルブにグラインダーをかける◆Religion offers a safety valve fo...