音標：[ 'ventileit ] 讀音:用"ventilate"造句"ventilate"怎麼讀"ventilate"的同義詞
- Be sure to ventilate on the upstroke .
- We ventilate a room by opening windows .
- The lungs ventilate the blood .
- The matter should not be hushed up, but freely ventilated .
- He thought that this would not be so if the ships were better ventilated .
- It is possible to design good heating ventilating and air conditioning systems at a reasonable cost .
- People in crowded or poorly ventilated places
- Ventilate and air conditioning of fishing vessel cabins
- Emergency vault ventilators and vault - ventilating ports
- Installation of air conditioning and ventilating systems
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
同義詞：vent, air out, air,
- furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape; "The architect did not think about ventilating the storage space"
- give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
同義詞：vent, give vent,
- circulate through and freshen; "The gust of air ventilated the room"
- expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage; "Wheat should be well ventilated"
- ventilateとは意味：ventilate v. …に風を通す; 世間に発表する.【副詞１】◆The room was badly ventilated. その部屋は風通しがよくなかった◆The room is not well ventilated. その部屋は通風がよくない.【＋前置詞】◆ventilate a room by opening the windows 窓を開けて部屋の換気をする◆ventilate s...