音標：[ 'ventʃə ] 讀音:
過去式:ventured 完成式:ventured 名詞複數:ventures 進行式:venturing
- The mouse never ventured far from its hole .
- Will you venture on another glass of wine ？
- I ventured a small bet on the horse .
- It was a dubious enough venture .
- Tito ventured to turn his eyes towards her .
- I won't venture a step farther .
- May i venture to suggest a change ?
- I shall venture on a mild protest .
- I am not venturing out in this rain .
- May i venture to congratulate you ?
- any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
- an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits; "he knew the stock was a speculation when he bought it"
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation; "I am guessing that the price of real estate will rise again"; "I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong"
同義詞：guess, pretend, hazard,
- proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers; "We ventured into the world of high-tech and bought a supercomputer"
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
同義詞：hazard, adventure, stake, jeopardize,