音標：[ vai'breiʃən ] 讀音:
- The nitrate ion has four fundamental modes of vibration .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- It should be noted that the vibration is not wig-wag .
- The vibrations accompanying the rebound are the earth quake .
- The blade is clamped and excited into some mode of vibration .
- The vibration will decay or damp as a result of the dissipation of energy .
- The eccentric mass type vibration generators are bolted to the platform .
- The level of mechanical vibration during operation must be determined .
- Certain modes of vibration may be suppressed while others may be enhanced .
- Damping wakes possible finite steady-state vibration amplitude at resonance .
- the act of vibrating
- a distinctive emotional aura experienced instinctively; "that place gave me bad vibrations"; "it gave me a nostalgic vibe"
- (physics) a regular periodic variation in value about a mean
- a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
同義詞：shaking, shakiness, trembling, quiver, quivering, palpitation,
- vibrationとは意味：vibration n. 振動, 震動; 《口語》 (人 場所などから受ける)感じ, 感觸.【動詞＋】◆The film will awake vibrations in those who have had similar experiences. その映畫は同じような経験をしたことのある人々を揺り動かすだろう◆It can detect the low-frequency vibrations...
free vibration 中文, vibration proof 中文, synchronous vibration 中文, normal vibration 中文, sympathetic vibrations 中文, stationary vibration 中文, vibrating-wire transducer 中文, vibratingreed 中文, vibratingscreen 中文, vibratingshake-outgrid 中文, vibratio ectrum 中文, vibration a orber 中文, vibration abatement 中文, vibration ability 中文, vibration absorber 中文,