- He wadded his cap into his pocket .
- Put a wad of paper under the leg of the table to make it level .
- Washing the wads with water, and the testing for alkalinity gave a negative result .
- The only valid reason for my appearing in our wads was to strengthen chrysler's creditability .
- He pulled a wad of 10 notes out of his pocket
- I ' ve got a wad burning a hole in my pocket
- They shot their wad in less than two months
- Look at that . a wad of gum on a piece of paper
- I ' ve had a good run here , so you ' ve a wad of money
- My wadded jacket and pants had been dried above the stove
Wadding is a disc of material used in guns to seal gas behind a projectile or to separate powder from shot.Glossary of Firearms Terms, Introduction to Hunter Education