發音:用"wading"造句"wading" in a sentence"wading"怎麼讀"wading"的同義詞
- He knows the water best who has waded through it .
- At jitra we went wading through bogs .
- We had to wade through the river to the opposite bank .
- Taking off his shoes and socks , he waded across barefoot .
- We waded across a stream .
- He waded in icy streams .
- He waded across the stream .
- She waded straight into her critics with her opening remarks .
- I waded into the warm bay water and clambered into the place .
- This sampler can be used only in streams shallow enough to be waded .