音標：[ 'weitiŋ ] 讀音:用"waiting"造句"waiting"怎麼讀"waiting"的同義詞
- I had to wait a full hour for the bus .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- Wait a minute, i have a bone to pick with you .
- He waited a moment and cleared his throat .
- Waiting any longer could be even more dangerous .
- Hurry up and get ready we 're waiting !
- Hang the doubts, the misery of waiting !
- I waited in reliance on your promise .
- Do not leave her waiting outside in the rain .
- Please wait : i am just finishing a letter .
- the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something); "the wait was an ordeal for him"
- being and remaining ready and available for use; "waiting cars and limousines lined the curb"; "found her mother waiting for them"; "an impressive array of food ready and waiting for the guests"; "military forces ready and waiting"
同義詞：ready and waiting,