音標：[ 'wɔ:kə ] 發音:
- At a circus, there is usually a tightrope walker .
- "she is naturally indelicate," mrs. walker declared .
- I've been telling mrs. walker how mean you were !
- It is a question of being a tightrope walker or not .
- He is a brisk walker .
- The two groups of walkers joined up for the rest of the holiday .
- One day, tom walker was returning home through a dark forest .
- ? little sally walker sitting in hersaucer ?
- Mr jone : could i speak to anna walker , please
- That is why i am on this porch , lvy walker
- an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
- a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps invalids or the handicapped or the aged to walk
同義詞：Zimmer, Zimmer frame,
- a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- a person who travels by foot