讀音:用"war with"造句"war with"怎麼讀
- War with the west seemed never far beyond the horizon .
- Can't you understand that we are at war with these people ?
- Her imagination and her reason are not at war with each other .
- He expressed his sentiments about the war with great eloquence .
- It is a country at war with itself, needing a political saviour .
- Sophistication wars with simplicity, with only one possible conclusion .
- He was drafted by the u.s. an army which was at war with axis powers .
- He had only one ambition, to finish the war with the same rank .
- Sophistication wars with simplicity, which only has one possible conclusion .
- We went to the brink of war with france and endured the capture of our capital by british forces .
war spear 中文, war sword 中文, kinslayer war 中文, war surgery 中文, gulf war 中文, war time 中文, beast wars 中文, gang war 中文, war horn 中文, war weary 中文, war weather and rader processor 中文, war widow 中文, war wind 中文, war witch 中文, war with the newts 中文, war worn 中文, war zone 中文, war zone; theatre of operations 中文,