音標：[ wæks ] 讀音:用"wax"造句"wax"怎麼讀
- Such as present, he waxed eloquent .
- Why did she have to wax the floors herself ?
- The seal attached to documents is a piece of wax .
- Every time she waxes the floor she keels over .
- They waxed and buffed the floor .
- Historically, wafers were waxed onto a metal plate .
- The moon waxes till it becomes full , and then wanes .
- There is no relation between wax content and geographical origin .
- Ivo waxed ecstatic .
- We mold wax into candles .
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
同義詞：mount, climb, rise,
- increase in phase; "the moon is waxing"
- cover with wax; "wax the car"