音標：[ wi:v ] 發音:
過去式:wove 完成式:woven 進行式:weaving
- A third form of weave is the satin weave .
- Her woven goods were universally famous .
- I will sit at my loom and weave the web .
- Weave all pieces on the same loom .
- I only do the most mechanical kind of weaving .
- Weave one 's ideas into a story
- Confident girls wove here and there among the people .
- His love had been woven of sentiment rather than passion .
- I wove out of the crowd and left, heading for harmbro's .
- The same day, philomela read the message woven into the robe .
- pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
- interlace by or as if by weaving
- create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton; "tissue textiles"
- sway to and fro
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
同義詞：wind, thread, meander, wander,
- weaveとは意味：１weave n. 織り(方), 編み(方).【形容詞 名詞＋】◆(a) basket weave かご編み(で編んだ布など)◆a close weave 目の詰んだ織り方◆a coarse weave 目の粗い織り方◆a fine weave 細かい織り方◆a herringbone weave ヘリンボン模様の織り方◆cloth with a loose weave 目の粗い織り方をした布◆T...