音標：[ wi:k ] 發音:
- There have been no transport for many weeks .
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- He has gone for a week without sustenance .
- The docks were strikebound for a week .
- Edward remained a week at the cottage .
- He worried over it for a week .
- My giro has not arrived this week .
- I will be back next week , god willing .
- They will hold a plenary session next week .
- We hope to come down to london next week .
- weekとは意味：week n. 週, 週間.【動詞＋】◆establish a five-day week (労働日 授業日などの)週 5 日制を設ける◆Did you have a good week? 今週は(ビジネスなどが)好調でしたか We have a week to put together an ad campaign proposal. 宣伝キャンペーンの提案をまとめるのに 1 週間ある◆We h...