音標：[ wi:k'end, 'wi:kend ] 讀音:
過去式:weekended 完成式:weekended 名詞複數:weekends 進行式:weekending
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- This is to announce the ball on the weekend .
- We usually do our shopping at the weekend .
- I even began to attend weekend retreats .
- She has gone to see her sister this weekend .
- We slipped away to paris for the weekend .
- She coaches the tennis team at the weekend .
- He imposed his presence on us for the weekend .
- I'm staying the weekend out at montauk .
- We plan to go to new york at the weekend .
- a time period usually extending from Friday night through Sunday; more loosely defined as any period of successive days including one and only one Sunday
- spend the weekend
- weekendとは意味：weekend n. 週末.【動詞＋】◆I hate to disturb your weekend, but…. せっかくの週末をじゃましたくないのですが…◆Have a good weekend. では楽しい週末を They were having their weekend in Las Vegas. ラスヴェガスで週末を過ごしていた If we get married Friday we ...