音標：[ weld ] 發音:
過去式:welded 完成式:welded 名詞複數:welds 進行式:welding
- Arc strikes outside of the welds were avoided .
- The parts welded together perfectly .
- The bars were welded to the deck plate .
- These include gusset plates welded to the flange .
- The box corner welds were made with e70 electrodes .
- All skilled welding and fitting was done by regular employees .
- The welding conditions should always be neutral or slightly oxidizing .
- Weld a bunch of untrained recruits into an efficient fighting force .
- All cracks were detected in regions where such manually made weld passes existed .
- Slag, blowholes, and paint on unfused regions were observed at the welded junctions .
- a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
同義詞：dyer''s rocket, dyer''s mignonette, Reseda luteola,
- unite closely or intimately; "Her gratitude welded her to him"
- join together by heating; "weld metal"
- weldとは意味：weld v. 溶接する; 溶接される; 合わせる.【副詞１】◆make sure the handle is welded firmly on to the pan 取っ手が鍋にしっかり溶接されているのを確かめる◆weld two metal plates together 2 枚の金屬板を溶接する They are welded together in friendship. 友情で堅く結ばれ...