音標：[ 'winə ] 發音:
- I hope to announce the winner shortly .
- The prizes were distributed among five winners .
- He was responsible for placing the winners .
- The winner won three games out of five .
- The winner 's time was 11.6 seconds .
- I knew we had a winner .
- Everybody spots the chinese team as the winner ...
- Life had cast her in the role of a winner .
- The winner was presented with a trophy .
- Their latest model is certain to be a winner .
- winnerとは意味：winner n. 勝利者; 勝ち馬; 當たりくじ.【動詞＋】◆announce the winner 勝者を告げる◆award the winner a trophy 勝者にトロフィーを授與する◆back a winner 勝ち馬に賭ける◆choose a winner (レースで)勝者を選ぶ The winner will be chosen from the six finalists. 6...