音標：[ wið ] 讀音:用"with"造句"with"怎麼讀
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- The wall was marked with damp in several places .
- They pitched in with contributions of money .
- You have been tampering with her affections .
- It was impossible to associate failure with him ...
- Whom do you think i am rooming with ?
- He was a london boy, with a loutish air .
- Cyclization occurs readily with dilute alkali .
- Our new manager is very easy to get on with .